I am going to cut through all the babbling and get to the point, I will list the events of my life and progress in the simplest way possible.
- I am a 58 year old gal from Nebraska.
- I did not get married until I was 44 and my husband died when I was 50.
- I have no children but I have a sweet little Maltese named Lily.
- My highest weight was (gulp) 537 pounds.
- I have been very fat all my life, I have gained and lost a substantial amount of weight several times in my life.
- I am on a 1200-1400 calorie diet.
- you can follow me on http://www.myfitnesspal.com I am under the name totalkathy
- I eat mostly healthy clean whole foods.
- I owned, ran, and worked in a small beauty shop in a small Nebraska town 24 years. My shop was on the main drag, I was the female “Floyd the Barber” in my town for 24 years.
- I have a strong Christian faith. My personal relationship with Jesus Christ is very important to me.
I suppose I should also add that I lost 200 pounds in 1995-2000 with the help of Richard Simmons and his products. I was a marketing tool for him doing informationals, talk shows, newspaper, and selling his stuff on QVC. I allowed my identity to be the weight loss and my association with a celebrity, I lost myself. I blame only myself for gaining it all back plus 100 more.